To ensure the best possible care for every animal, we use top of the line technology for diagnosis and treatment. This includes digital dental x-rays, diagnostic ultrasound, digital x-rays, a full in-house laboratory, CO2 surgical lasers, and MLS therapeutic laser.
End of Life Services
If you are not able to bury your pet then cremation can be a cost-effective alternative. Furlong Funeral Home offers quality care to your pets once they have passed on. They can take care of the remains for you or you can have a private cremation where their remains will be returned to you in a decorative paw print tin. Additional urns are available upon request.
- Standard Urn: Complimentary with all cremations when remains are returned
- Cat Statue: Black sitting cat $45. Cream colored sitting or standing cat $35.
- Photo Frame: Available in vertical or horizontal orientation. Small (<60 lbs) is $31 and comes in cherry, oak or black wood. Large (>60 lbs) is available in walnut or oak wood. Brass nameplate available for $10.
- Garden Rock: Contact our office for pricing.
- Round Pawprint: Available in copper (bluish purple), brass (gold), pewter (light silver) and slate (dark silver). $41-$58 depending on size of pet. 2 lines of engraving available for an additional $42.
- Dog Statue: Most breeds available in sitting, standing and laying position. Contact our office for pricing.
- Wooden Box: Available in cherry, oak and black wood. $20. Name plate available for an additional $10.
- Pawpals Pawprint: First pawprint is complimentary with euthanasia. Additional pawprints can be prepared for $15.
477 Route 28, Suite B
Brookville, PA 15825
Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - Noon
Sunday emergency services available
*We offer emergency services until 8 pm every day, including holidays. All emergency visits are by appointment, as available*