To ensure the best possible care for every animal, we use top of the line technology for diagnosis and treatment. This includes digital dental x-rays, diagnostic ultrasound, digital x-rays, a full in-house laboratory, CO2 surgical lasers, and MLS therapeutic laser.
End of Life Services
If you are not able to bury your pet then cremation can be a cost-effective alternative. Furlong Funeral Home offers quality care to your pets once they have passed on. They can take care of the remains for you or you can have a private cremation where their remains will be returned to you in a decorative paw print tin. Additional urns are available upon request.
- Standard Urn: Complimentary with all cremations when remains are returned
- Cat Statue: Black sitting cat $45. Cream colored sitting or standing cat $35.
- Photo Frame: Available in vertical or horizontal orientation. Small (<60 lbs) is $31 and comes in cherry, oak or black wood. Large (>60 lbs) is available in walnut or oak wood. Brass nameplate available for $10.
- Garden Rock: Contact our office for pricing.
- Round Pawprint: Available in copper (bluish purple), brass (gold), pewter (light silver) and slate (dark silver). $41-$58 depending on size of pet. 2 lines of engraving available for an additional $42.
- Dog Statue: Most breeds available in sitting, standing and laying position. Contact our office for pricing.
- Wooden Box: Available in cherry, oak and black wood. $20. Name plate available for an additional $10.
- Pawpals Pawprint: First pawprint is complimentary with euthanasia. Additional pawprints can be prepared for $15.
477 Route 28, Suite B
Brookville, PA 15825
WE ARE STILL OPEN! However, starting Monday, April 6th our reception area will be CLOSED. This means that we will still be offering your pets the same amazing care that we always have, we will just be offering curbside services until further notice.
Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - Noon
*We offer emergency services until 8 pm Monday through Saturday. All emergency visits are by appointment, as available*